For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.
Other Items

For Sale – 3 Ply Surgical /Face Masks KN95 & N95

Price On Call

  • For Sale – 3 Ply Surgical /Face Masks KN95 & N95
  • For Sale – 3 Ply Surgical /Face Masks KN95 & N95
  • For Sale – 3 Ply Surgical /Face Masks KN95 & N95
Description
Price : Price On Call
Type : For Sale
Date : April 29, 2020
Condition : New
Warranty : Yes
Location :Gie Road, Table View

For Sale – 3 Ply Surgical Face Masks immediately available ex Johannesburg

Minimum order 10 000

Price: R17.70 per mask for orders of 10 000 or more

Price: R17.10 per mask for orders of 100 000 or more

Price: R15.40 per mask for orders of 500 000 or more

Price: R14.60 per mask for orders of 1 000 000 or more

Price: R13.30 per mask for orders of 10 000 000 or more

For Sale – N95 face masks manufactured by 3m & KN95 Chinese face masks immediately available ex Johannesburg 

Minimum order 10 000

Price: R44.15 per mask for orders of 10 000 or more

Price: R43.05 per mask for orders of 100 000 or more

Price: R38.95 per mask for orders of 500 000 or more

Price: R37.25 per mask for orders of 1 000 000 or more

Price: R36.95 per mask for orders of 10 000 000 or more

For Sale – FFP1 face masks immediately available ex Johannesburg 

Minimum order 10 000

Price: R45.35 per mask for orders of 10 000 or more

Price: R44.15 per mask for orders of 100 000 or more

Price: R41.55 per mask for orders of 500 000 or more

Price: R40.45 per mask for orders of 1 000 000 or more

Price: R39.25 per mask for orders of 10 000 000 or more

For Sale – FFP2 face masks immediately available ex Johannesburg 

Minimum order 10 000

Price: R51.05 per mask for orders of 10 000 or more

Price: R49.95 per mask for orders of 100 000 or more

Price: R47.25 per mask for orders of 500 000 or more

Price: R46.85 per mask for orders of 1 000 000 or more

Price: R45.15 per mask for orders of 10 000 000 or more

Please note prices may change due to exchange rate. 

All pricing includes VAT.Transport from factory to Oliver Tambo Airport included into mask price.

An EFT deposit of 75% and an LLC for the remaining 25% will be required before the order will be placed with our suppliers.

Production will only commence once the deposit has cleared into our suppliers account.

Delivery will be made to OR TAMBO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT within approximately 5-7 workings days form start of production at the factory.

If you are interested in placing an order please send an email & contact me asap. because stocks are limited in South Africa.

Contact: Mark Waite 

Mobile, WhatsApp & Viber: +27 81 271 4228

Email: coronavirusessentials@gmail.com

Alternate Email: markjw1959@gmail.com

Mention alltheweb.co.za when calling seller to get a good deal

 



Location
Post your rating

Similiar Ads
Top